Increased Safety Measures
- Common areas are frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- Rooms are throughly cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- Breakfast times are scheduled to ensure the cafe is not crowed. You may choose to eat outside if the weather is nice.
- There is hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations throughout the Inn.
- We wear masks at all times. Guests must wear masks in the common areas and when interacting with other guests.
Safety is Priority
but we are open!
With Virginia’s phased reopening the Friendly City Inn remains committed to the safety and wellbeing of our guests. We have maintained our incredibly high standard of sanitation and cleanliness. We are also ensuring that our guests can adhere to social distancing practices and have access to hand sanitizing stations.
While long distance travel may not be advised and many vacations have been canceled, this is still a great time to cure the cabin fever of quarantine and stay with us! For our friends and guests in the Shenandoah Valley: Rediscover Harrisonburg and enjoy a peaceful get away with out having to travel far.