The Appomattox Room
Located in a relaxing corner of the house, this room is secluded by our magnolia tree and is decorated to remember the heritage of the inn and the valley. Perfect for friends traveling together, visits to a college student, or adventuring with a hiking buddy, it’s a great option when planning your getaway to Harrisonburg, VA.
- 1 Full and 1 Twin Bed
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Second Floor
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Please contact us prior to making a reservation if you intend to bring a child under age 8.
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!