The Blue Ridge Room
Blue Ridge Room
Located on the second floor and on the north side of the Inn, this room features a beautiful view of our magnolia tree. The side windows look out over the downtown Harrisonburg area, and on clear evenings you’ll have a glorious view of mountains in the distance beneath our famously brilliant sunsets. The styling of the room with shades of blue pays homage to the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Queen Bed
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Second Floor
- Mini Fridge
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Please contact us prior to making a reservation if you intend to bring a child under age 8.
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!