The Bluestone Room
Named for blue-tinted limestone that is abundant in the Valley, this room boasts an artistic charm and features 2 beds. This first-floor room is located just opposite our kitchen and is a popular choice for a girls’ getaway, stealing your JMU student away for the weekend, or coming through Harrisonburg with a hiking or riding buddy.
- 2 Full Beds
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- First Floor
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Please contact us prior to making a reservation if you intend to bring a child under age 8.
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!