This first-floor room is accessible from the entryway, and is shaded by our magnificent magnolia tree. The white-painted feature and yellow accents represent the petals and carpels of a magnolia flower. The fireplace and comforting decor also give this room its unique charm and an air of relaxation.
- Queen Bed
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- First Floor
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Wake up the right way, with a delicious breakfast
Each morning we serve a gourmet breakfast with fresh fruit, baked goods, coffee and tea. Breakfast is served at a time of your choosing between 8 and 10am. You may choose to eat in our cafe area or on the outdoor deck and patio.
Please inform us in advance if anyone in your party has any dietary restrictions or allergies and we will design a menu to accommodate you.
A historic building set in the stunning Shenandoah Valley
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- $40 deposit required, non-refundable after 24 hours
- We are not able to accommodate children under the age of 8
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!