The Magnolia Room
This first-floor room is accessible from the entryway, and is shaded by our magnificent magnolia tree. The white-painted feature and yellow accents represent the petals and carpels of a magnolia flower. The fireplace and comforting decor also give this room its unique charm and an air of relaxation.
- Queen Bed
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- First Floor
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Please contact us prior to making a reservation if you intend to bring a child under age 8.
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!