The Mockingbird Room
On the second floor, this backyard-facing room looks out to our historic barn and enjoys cheery sunshine throughout the day. Make this room your home while in Harrisonburg, VA and you’ll be sure to impress the one you love! You may even catch a glimpse of our resident mockingbird.
- King Bed
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Second Floor
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Please contact us prior to making a reservation if you intend to bring a child under age 8.
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!