The Shenandoah Suite
Located on the first floor of the inn looking out to a beautiful view of the yard, this deluxe suite features two beds. It’s the perfect choice for getaways with a friend, for families, or when you just want to be away from it all. Bathed in morning sunlight, this room is as relaxing as a gentle float down the winding river.
- 1 Queen and 1 Full Bed
- 600+ Thread Count Egyptian cotton sheets
- First Floor
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Central air and ceiling fan
- Cable TV
Treat Yourself ~ And a Friend
- Check-in between 3PM and 7PM.
- Breakfast is between 8AM and 10AM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Please contact us prior to making a reservation if you intend to bring a child under age 8.
Treat a loved one, friend, or co-worker to a stay at our charming circa 1885 bed & breakfast. A short stroll from the inn, the historic downtown area presents numerous fine dining and local shopping opportunities!